- What is Zotero?
- Zotero is a program that we use to house any publications that mention our projects, sites, or anything that is related to GenerationPMTO. You can find it here: Zotero Article Database
Using the search bar
- Once in the database, it will look a bit like this:
In the upper right corner, there is a search bar. You can use this to search for any keyword you may want to – below I have an example:
When you type in a keyword, any articles that have that word will come up. Once you click on an article, it will open in a new tab.
- Another way to navigate articles in Zotero is by using the established tags in the system. In the bottom left corner, there will be a list of tags that you can scroll through.
- This allows for you to scroll through and see the potential types of articles that you may be interested in (as seen below)
- To use these tags, all you have to do is click on one of them. Once you do, it will filter and show all the associated articles that are assigned to that tag, like the example below:
- You can also further filter the articles by attaching additional tags as seen in the screenshot above.
If you have any additional questions please reach out via our Contact Form.